Svona leit það út þegar Team Rynkeby hjólaði til Parísar árið 2016. Sjáðu þátttakendamynd ársins.
TR Press IS - 31-05-2019
Team Rynkeby is getting ready for a big blowout in Paris – see the time and place
Thousands of people are expected to head to Paris to welcome Team Rynkeby when the charity cycling team arrives in the French capital on 6 July 2019.
It’s likely to be the most well-attended Team Rynkeby celebration ever when the yellow-clad charity cycling team finishes its annual cycling trip to Paris on 6 July after eight days.
Team Rynkeby is setting a new record this year with no less than 2,000 cyclists and 500 helpers spread over 54 teams in seven countries. And Team Rynkeby Foundation expects, just as with other years, that many family members and friends will travel to Paris and help to create a festive finish to the trip.
“It’s difficult to say how many we are in total, but I think we will end up with more than 5,000 people,” says Carl Erik Dalbøge, CEO of Team Rynkeby Foundation.
“Just like last year, the large grassed area of ‘Prairie du Cercle Sud’ in the north-eastern corner of Paris will once again provide the setting for the conclusion of Team Rynkeby’s annual cycling tour to Paris. There are portable toilets and waste containers at the location.
Here’s the programme
The 54 Team Rynkeby teams from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, the Faroe Islands, Iceland and Germany will arrive individually on the square on Saturday 6 July 2019 between 13:30 and 14:30.
The teams will arrive at the square via ‘Galerie de l’Ourcq’, either from the south-west or the north-west (see map 2). In the south-west corner of the square, the teams will turn on to ‘Allée du Cercle’ and follow the curvature of the path to the large, yellow portal, which is the official finish line.
The riders will continue through the portal to the next Team Rynkeby portal, which is set up in the square’s north-west corner. Here the riders will walk their bikes through and finish the trip.
Inside ‘Prairie du Cercle Sud’ itself, the teams’ service teams will have set up pavilions where the teams will gather after their arrival (see map 3). All bikes will be placed on the exterior side of the pavilions so they are not inside the square itself.
‘Prairie du Cercle Sud’ will be opened to friends and family from 12:00 noon, and the event on the square ends at 16:00. The teams will then drive to their respective hotels.
Friends/family arriving at the square by Metro should get off at ‘Métro Porte de Pantin’ (Line 5).
Map 1 (Prairie du Cercle Sud)
MAP 2 (HOW THE TEAMS WILL ARRIVE)
MAP 3 (SHOWS PAVILIONS FOR ALL TEAMS)
1. Lund | 2. Stockholm | 3. Täby | 4. Dalarna
5. Göteborg | 6. Kristianstad | 7. Malmö | 8. Helsingborg
26. Halland | 27. Jönköping | 28. Sjuhärad | 29. Kalmar län
30. Linköping | 31. Värmland | 32. Växjö | 33. Skaraborg
9. Espoo | 10. Helsinki | 11. Jyväskylä-Kuopio
34. Oulu | 35. Tampere | 36. Turku | 37. Vaasa
12. Agdar | 13. Arctic | 14. Bergen | 15. Bodö
38. Haugaland | 39. Hed/Opp | 40. Oslo | 41. Rogaland | 42. Østfold
THE FAROE ISLANDS:
17. Ringe | 18. Odense | 19. Bornholm | 20. Holbæk
21. København | 22. Midt-Vest | 23. Nordjylland | 24. Nordsjælland | 25. Rigshospitalet
45. Storstrøm | 46. Søhøjlandet | 47. Sønderjylland | 48. Trekanten | 49. Vestegnen
50. Vestjylland | 51. Vestsjælland | 52. Øresund | 53. Østjylland | 54. Østsjælland